Jul 20, 2008

If you look close you can see some Crosby jeans, or maybe it's because they are both looking a little tired.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pictures. I love the one of Doug being the lifeguard. Looks like a fun vacation.

Nate and Malynda said...

I am up late snooping around while the kids are sleeping and stumbled across your page! haha :) You really have some of the cutest kids ever! Your little vacation looked like lots of fun! I can't believe how big Maya is getting. Crazy that all of our little ones are going on a year! Send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog.. malynda@xpressweb.com

Stacy said...

Your family is just so cute! I love to look at your blog. I love that Drew loves his daddy so much. We have both eaten many meals with kids asleep on us, many more to come to. One day we hope to live in Pheonix. Looks like Y'all had a great vacation.