Very proud of the blog! Not being private is a lot easier, Mitch just freaks out a little bit. I am glad I can see the pics of the kids. My mom and I thought ours were the cutest on the fourth! Keep in touch! Tavi
Ebbi I found you through Heather I hope you don't mind! But your family is just so cute! I had to take a peek! IF you want to look at mine it is colbykassileavitt@blogspot.com I talk a lot about Twilight and I hear you aren't a fan! but we could still friends :)
You are getting the blogging thing figured out aren't ya?? I think the pictures are so cute. You do have the cutest little kids. They are going to make your life miserable when they are teenegers!! haha. I'll be watching for some pictures of our mesquite trip...just kidding.
Aloha Ebbi and Tyler I found you! Your family is so cute! So We have caught up in the number of kids. Life is crazy with TWINS and Hawaii is pretty cool wierd too all at the same time. I was glad to find your blog I will keep in touch with you and you can check out our blog jarodandstacybrown.blogspot.com You have to see the pictures of our newest additions
Eb even though I ruined your Mesquite trip.. can we still be friends? haha. I'm glad you have come to the blogging world. Your kids are beauties. How did you figure it out so fast? I'm impressed.
6 comments:
Very proud of the blog! Not being private is a lot easier, Mitch just freaks out a little bit. I am glad I can see the pics of the kids. My mom and I thought ours were the cutest on the fourth! Keep in touch! Tavi
Ebbi I found you through Heather I hope you don't mind! But your family is just so cute! I had to take a peek! IF you want to look at mine it is colbykassileavitt@blogspot.com
I talk a lot about Twilight and I hear you aren't a fan! but we could still friends :)
Hey Ebbi!
Glad to see ya blog'n! you're awesome!
I was checking out some of the earlier posts and it looks like you're doing some fun stuff with biking! Keep it girl!
Jennifer (Martin)
You are getting the blogging thing figured out aren't ya?? I think the pictures are so cute. You do have the cutest little kids. They are going to make your life miserable when they are teenegers!! haha. I'll be watching for some pictures of our mesquite trip...just kidding.
Aloha Ebbi and Tyler
I found you! Your family is so cute! So We have caught up in the number of kids. Life is crazy with TWINS and Hawaii is pretty cool wierd too all at the same time. I was glad to find your blog I will keep in touch with you and you can check out our blog jarodandstacybrown.blogspot.com You have to see the pictures of our newest additions
Eb even though I ruined your Mesquite trip.. can we still be friends? haha. I'm glad you have come to the blogging world. Your kids are beauties. How did you figure it out so fast? I'm impressed.
Post a Comment