This little tiro is something else. (left to right) Mirandah Ott aka "Randa", Chloe Collins aka "Toey" and Ava Hafen aka "Aba." Everynight before Ava goes to bed she pops her head up and says "Momma, tan I pay wit Toey and Randa tomawo?" As if she hasn't seen them in forever, and everyday they play and play and play. Some have suggested that we outline a "yellow brick road" from house to house to house because they seem to roam the neighborhood without any suppervision. If anything thier spirits are Free and thier imaginations are Wild! I have a feeling that these three will be friends for a long, long, long time.
Aug 6, 2008
BFF's Forever!
This little tiro is something else. (left to right) Mirandah Ott aka "Randa", Chloe Collins aka "Toey" and Ava Hafen aka "Aba." Everynight before Ava goes to bed she pops her head up and says "Momma, tan I pay wit Toey and Randa tomawo?" As if she hasn't seen them in forever, and everyday they play and play and play. Some have suggested that we outline a "yellow brick road" from house to house to house because they seem to roam the neighborhood without any suppervision. If anything thier spirits are Free and thier imaginations are Wild! I have a feeling that these three will be friends for a long, long, long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Watch out for those three. They are just too cute for their own good. Can you just imagine the mischief they will soon get into!
Post a Comment