Aug 20, 2008

Ella and her new hair cut on her first day of FIRST GRADE! She was so excited. I came home from the gym and she was dressed and had already ate breakfast. She said "while dad made her breakfast she fed Tootsie and then she ate the best sausage ever." She combed her hair, brushed her teeth and did her chores all before 8:00. What a good Girl!
When Ella got to her classroom she had to find the desk with her name on it. She sits in the very back corner on the last row next to a window. (I guess her teacher is not worried about her loosing concentration, I'm wondering now why I was always on the front row middle section????)
This is Ella's Teacher Mr. Willardson. (I think they both were a little nervous.) She came home so happy and excited to go back, she said he sang a song about all the kids in the class and they were all laughing their heads off. It went something like this... "Ella is so Cool, Rosita is so Cool and so on...

The entire time she was gone I just couldn't stop thinking how much she has grown up! Tears are swelling up in my eyes just typing about it. Ella is an amazing little girl! She is always there to help me or her brother and sisters. She never throws fits or gets in trouble. She does think she is about 16 but other than that we'll keep her. I love watching her mature into such a little lady. If she could stop picking her "wedgies" she would almost be there. We love ya lots Ella and hope you have a wonderful First grade!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Eb, she is so cute I am going to send Davis after her in 20 years... 1st grade how fun for her. Love the new hair cut it looks so cute on her

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like you it is crazy!!! School is so much fun for these little ones. Not so much fun for moms who are big bawl babys, like me. Your family looks wonderful!

Boo said...

hey Eb, It's your falt ella has wedgies, you need to get her different undies