Ok, I hope you all can see what is wrong with this picture.....? I'm not in it! Do you think I can ever get him to dress up like this for me? Fat Chance, all i see are Kanab Cowboy Football T-Shirts they come in a wide variety of Red, Grey and well red and grey. Tyler had to dress up so he could go to the big "Draft" for his fantasy football league. All I have to say is he better win some big bucks because this football thing seems to last six months out of the year... I think it's about time I come up with hobby of my own. :) Actually He really loves it and we don't mind it either, it gets us out of the house five nights a week to run around and play at the stadium.
Aug 6, 2008
Fantasy Football
Ok, I hope you all can see what is wrong with this picture.....? I'm not in it! Do you think I can ever get him to dress up like this for me? Fat Chance, all i see are Kanab Cowboy Football T-Shirts they come in a wide variety of Red, Grey and well red and grey. Tyler had to dress up so he could go to the big "Draft" for his fantasy football league. All I have to say is he better win some big bucks because this football thing seems to last six months out of the year... I think it's about time I come up with hobby of my own. :) Actually He really loves it and we don't mind it either, it gets us out of the house five nights a week to run around and play at the stadium.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment