Jan 12, 2009

Preschool to Kindergarten

We put Drew into Preschool another year because he has a June Birthday and he is a boy. After a very long month of dragging him there I had had enough. One day I just decided he was done and Ava could take his place. He really wanted to go to Kindergarten but we wanted to hold him back so he would be in our home one more year when he was 18.. do ya get it? Anyway he wanted to prove to us he was ready so when I got back from taking Ava to her first day of Preschool Drew was doing his "homework" all by himself at the table. He even had a little snack by his side incase he got hungry. I wanted to get him tested just to see where he stood compared to other kids in Kindergarten so we had him tested....He scored very very high and the teacher said there is no way we could keep this kid from starting school. The following Monday he was in Kindergarten. And besides the usual winning that he doen't want to go to school... He Loves it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: