I feel like I must document every time these two are together and Happy. Actually, if I dare say it out loud..."they seem to be starting to get along just a teeny, weenie bit better. (A mom could only hope)
Poor Maya, Ava sometimes feels like she is helping her when really she is NOT!
This picture is so funny because last year when Drew made is Choo Choo Train he would not share with anyone! Now that Ava has brought hers home he is expecting to get a taste of the goods. What go's around comes around Buddy Boy! This was a good lesson for him to learn... let's just hope he did learn one!
This was our Ginger bread house the kids and I made, usually the "Elves" come and take it sometime after Christmas. This year I made the mistake of telling Drew he could indulge and eat the entire thing. Ella (miss sensitive) was heart broken over the whole idea. She wanted to keep it all December long and then let the elves enjoy it (she is always thinking of others).




No comments:
Post a Comment