Apr 5, 2009

Now what is not cute about this haircut??? It shows off her spunk...
Ava love to feed Tootsie, she usually feed her a little too much and a little too often! She always says, " Mom, I feeded Tootsie yesternight huh?" (Meaning yesterday)
Grandma Carol & Ava. I see a little resemblance between the two don't you?
Ava used to go to play group once a week.... but it never really worked out. Even when we had it at our house Ava would hide behind the couch until all the girls would arrive. She was pretty nervous being around people and at different places (even in her own home) This time she was a little excited because she got to dress up..... well when I came to pick her up she was sleeping under a big pillow on the couch. They said she just hid there until she finally went to sleep. Ah, poor little girl! Now she just runs into anyplace like she owns it!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: