Apr 5, 2009
Our little Surprise!!!
When I found out I was pregnant with Ava to say it was a Surprise is an understatement!!! Drew was only nine months old and to be honest two kids really overwhelmed me. The thought of one more was unimaginable, but as soon as I realized this little baby really wanted and needed to be in our family I was ready for the challenge! Ava was the sweetest and most patient baby ever! She was so content to just lay around and observe what everyone else was doing. She was truly beautiful and still is. She is always on the go either riding bikes, playing barbies, taking a bath or just hanging out on the trampoline and of course with her two favorite friends by her side. I must say that age has changed her a bit.... she still can be the sweetest little girl ever but she can also be a bit moody. The one thing about Ava is no matter how bad she is pouting you can usually change her mood just by a snuggle or a tease. She is so fun to be around and most of the time a very happy, laughing, and loud little girl. Sometimes we may not know whats in store for us but looking back now I know our family would not be complete with out our Ava Jeannine "Harriett" Hafen!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment