
"Look mom, It's a sexy
Barbie I get to put make up on." Thanks Klee...
Hee,
Hee.

Ava wanted a mermaid cake with flowers on it. I guess she forgot how I'm not a good cake decorator. What's even funnier is I had Casey and my mom come over to check out this masterpiece and they had me take the
petals off that were surounding the big round thing in the middle (it was one giant flower).

If I can find a picture I will post it... I may have deleted it.

Princess Maya and her face issue.... This poor little girl has had problems with her face and it all started in January, we finally figured out what is was in June. These pictures are very mild. Her little face was completely covered with red
rashy pimply bumps and swollen eyes. It was not good!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment