This is Ava's Birthday party. We decided to have it in January because the poor girl is just trying to take in Christmas and her birthday is three days later. We had a lot of fun, played princess games and had a dance party. I had Ella and her friend Baylee run the show and they did a fantastic job!!
Jul 1, 2009
Ok, so here's the thing... I have been wanting to turn my blog into a book and I didn't want to mix '09 into '08... but it is now July 1st 2009 and I have a lot of catching up to do. Needles to say I still have yet to make my book. It is NOT EASY!!! (for me anyway)
This is Ava's Birthday party. We decided to have it in January because the poor girl is just trying to take in Christmas and her birthday is three days later. We had a lot of fun, played princess games and had a dance party. I had Ella and her friend Baylee run the show and they did a fantastic job!!
This would be Ava hiding behind the couch because you see she is a little sensitive sometimes, and the first thing she does is run and hide for cover.
This is Ava's Birthday party. We decided to have it in January because the poor girl is just trying to take in Christmas and her birthday is three days later. We had a lot of fun, played princess games and had a dance party. I had Ella and her friend Baylee run the show and they did a fantastic job!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment