Here's the thing..... Bryce gives Drew what ever he wants and Drew takes it to the next level. He totally looks up to Bryce and Loves him so much! When I told Drew to pack his clothes for Pine Valley he stuffed his bag with "nick knacks"(pictures of Jesus, teddy bears, rocks, empty Cologne bottles and deodorant etc... I could go on and on and on) that Bryce had given him, not clothes. When we got to Pine Valley he set up his things so he would feel at home. Quite the kid!
We packed our bikes and the dog for a fun filled family vacation to the cabin.....
And were off on our first biking adventure around the town..... You must know that the first part of this bike ride is about a 2 mile down hill journey...I was dreading coming back up!

1 comment:
I love Pine Valley!!
Post a Comment