So, needless to say our great outdoor family adventure ended up being indoors building blocks. But really it doesn't matter at least we were doing it together.
This is another picture that I know I will look back on and cry because one day these cute little kids will be cute big kids and I will miss these crazy chaotic times! I really do love these "lil chillies!" (poor Maya was so sick here, she had the stomach flu on the way down and then that turned into a major ear infection. She would just lay on me and moan "mom, mommy, mommy." Break my heart!!!)
Ella and her Pinkalicious softball team. This was her first year playing and I think she really had fun! There was only two teams so each week we would play the same team, I'm not sure who finally won, girls softball is a little more "low key" than boys coach pitch. I don't think the girls even cared who won they just wanted to have fun, and look cute doing it! Way to go Girls!
I wasn't here for this game but Tyler said she did really good and hit the ball hard, she just needs to work on running to first base instead of jogging and looking around. Ha Ha, girl after my own heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment