Aug 20, 2009

This was one of the last days Chloe and Ava got to play together before they moved to Texas. I'm so glad they are young and didn't realize what was about to happen because if you could see me behind the camera I was just sobbing!

Drew's getting ready to hit a "Homer" and he has his fan club behind him to watch. (I'm sure in his mind he hit a grand slam to win the game.)
Tyler, Arlyn and Bryce (above) My dad (notice the shaved head, he promised the baseball boys they could shave his head if they took state! They kept their end of the bargain so dad had to pay up!) and Tyler (who always has a shaved head)(below)
I'm sure Tyler was so annoyed at me for taking so many pictures but I know some day he will thank me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: