This year for the 4th I decided (two weeks) before that my "HOGS" and I needed to run the Fun Run. Well needless to say after one practice jog they were OUT!!! Thanks HOGS... you know who you are. So who better than my dad to come to my rescue. (I had to bribe him a lot! But he did finally say yes. I know he has a hard time saying No to me... I did use that skill to my advantage... hee hee. He is ALMOST 70 and in Amazing Shape! But he did tell me to go ahead if I needed to. I felt bad for a moment but I had a good stride going so I kept it up. Thanks a million DaD! I love you!!!
We both ended up taking 3rd in our age group! Not bad for not training at all!
My HOGS made this cute sign for me and even though I was so fast they didn't get to see me run through it (ha ha) It made for some cute pictures. I hung it up in my house (along with my ribbon) for so long I finally was asked to take it down by my family. They got tired of explaining why it says "Go Ebbi." Next year HOGS we are all over the Fun Run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment