How funny is it that our kids look so miserable! This makes me laugh so much because it really is hot outside.
Grandma Carol never looks miserable! She is always happy and fun no matter where we are or what we are doing.
At least they are now out in the street trying to get some candy. Hey look and so is Drew. This might be a first. (Tyler is always so mad because his only son hangs by his side instead of plowing over other kids showing aggression and fight just to be the first one out there.) Now look babe our Boy is growing up... ha ha
I love the 4th because it is tradition. I can't remember ever watching the parade any where else, I always know who will be there who will be missing and who has added one more to their family. It is tradition that I know my kids and their kids will follow through with. It's just what WE do on this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment