Feb 12, 2010

I'm holding onto Maya because she stood up on the chair and it flipped out from under her....
These are not very good pictures I know but I do need to document the reason our two year old looks as though we had beat her... if you can see behind the two people reading their menus there is a drop off onto the sidewalk. Yes! Maya did slip and fall beneath the bench, luckily we caught her right before she fell completely down. None the less she made quite a scene!
To top off our wonderful stroll down the beautiful Springdale main street, Maya was trying to keep up with Drew and the girls and she forgot to watch where she was going (not uncommon for a two year old) and before I could run up to her and grab her from missing the curb....she biffed it! And if I must say so this is not your average curb. This baby had some height. Poor, poor Maya!
To be on the safe side I decided that I better hold onto her while we were looking at the Elk and Buffalo. I could only imagine chasing after her while these Enormous Beasts were chasing after me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brandy and Marv said...

oh Ebbi- you are quite the little tourist- looks like a fun trip- your kids are cute- way cute- I bet you can't wait to hang out with me soon!!!!!!!!!!