Jan 10, 2011

Ella's piano recitle. She did so good! I was just the worst piano mom ever and would forget to practice so I let her stop playing ;( Maybe when she's older and can pay for some of her extra activities she can start up again. ha ha
I let Ella have a Christmas party with her friends... Crazy thats why she didn't get one this year.
Our friends Glen and Joani(He was Tyler's mission companion in the MTC and she is from Hatch) They came down on Christmas Eve for a little lunch. I was pretty nervous to cook for Her because she is a major body builder and even competes, but come to find out it was her off season and she ate what ever. It was Him that was so picky! Should of known, the man has not changed a bit. Love a Nilson's
Posted by Picasa

No comments: