Jan 19, 2011

Febreaury 2010...

The girls getting ready to perform their tumbling. This was Ava's first time so she was nervous. They all crack me up in this picture! I could look at it all day. I'm pretty sure Maya was more excited to watch them tumble than they were. She is so proud of her family, she just stands up tall and claps and claps for them.

We always invite my dad over for treats because my mom restricts him from eating any form of yummy Delicious sugar. I actually think this was his birthday so we were celebrating with a great big birthday card full of his favorites. Notice what is says from Drew.. . . Something to the fact that he is the Best biker in the whole world ha ha
When ever my mom decides to take a ten min "recharge" she comes over with her green tea and a visit. If you could really see the size of cup she drinks it in you would know why she always has so much energy... Actually I think its why she hardly ever, I mean ever gets sick. That stuff is golden!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: