Jan 6, 2011

I'm Very Disrespectful!!! Errrr!!!!

It has been brought to my attention (by my parents of course) that I am very disrespectful because I tend to always run on the late side of things. What brought this up was the fact that I had taken Ava to school on her first day back from Christmas break ten min late. My mom happened to stop by when we were leaving and said she would take us and then her and I would run some errands after. Well when she realized where we were going and it was already 11:50 I was in for! So as you must guess I am adding to my New Years Resolutions.... Try to be on time, Or better yet try to be five to ten min early!!! This is one that I didn't come up with my self so it is going to be hard follow but I will give it a try!!! Once the baby of the family Always the baby of the family (33 and still getting in trouble from my parents Errrr) :)

No comments: