I tried to be a good mom on Easter morning and read my kids the real meaning of Easter before we did the generic idea of it all and search for eggs and open up the gifts from the Easter bunny...I'm not sure they appreciated it nor will they will next year when I try it again...Maybe when they are parents
My kids always bring home a cup with seeds they supposedly planted but they never grow so I always have to be sneaky and re plant some seeds my self so they can reap the rewards of their harvest. It's hard being a mom sometimes... ;)
Ava and Maya are so lucky to spend time together while the kids are at school, they get to put makeup on dress up and pretty much do what ever Ava wants them to do.. Poor Maya will have a rude awakening when Ava is a full time first grader.

No comments:
Post a Comment