Aug 24, 2008

Drew, Ella and the Ott's love to dress up. Sometimes they even go to the movies like this. It is so funny to see them all dressed up walking back and forth from house to house just having a ball and being young.
Drew had so much fun looking like Mario that he wanted to go to the football game dressed up. Now can you imagine what Tyler would of said if I really let him go like that?
This is Ella's first picture of her hair cut.
When Ella walked up to the football game all the cheerleaders and little Jr. Cheerleaders ran up to her and circled her in Aw of her hair. They couldn't believe that she had cut it. All night we would hear them saying "I love Ella's hair, I need to cut mine like that." (mind you she is only six, but what a trend setter!!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Cute haircut. I love short hair on little girls. Of course I love long hair too. I guess that's why I have one with each.

Of course she looks a little bit too grown up now.

The Williams Family said...

Your a great mom! Your kids are so dang cute. Maybe, when I move to St. George next Summer I will be a better friend and we can see each other more often. I hope you guys are doing great!