Aug 24, 2008

(I still don't get this blog stuff at times, I had these pics in once but in the wrong order so I tried to rearrange them and poof they were gone.) Is what I wanted to say was when our babysitters are here they love to take lots and lots of pictures, here is a sample of their art work. Further on down the blog is some more that they took of Ella, Ava and Maya. Drew wanted nothing to do with it.
It is amazing to me how much they look alike and we have no relation what so ever.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenise said...

You have got some adorable kids. They are so cute. It looks like you guys are having all sorts of fun in Kanab. I can't believe I am actually going to say this, but I kinda miss it. The whole small town thing is fun. It is a lot different being here where I don't know hardly anybody. Anyways, you and Tyler have beautiful kids. Will you tell Tavi I want to see her blog and ask her if she will invite me please? Thanks.

Jenise said...

We live just south of Atlanta in a town called Tyrone, GA. It only takes about 20 mins to get into the city. We get to Utah quite a bit, but I rarely go to Kanab. I did go this summer to see my Grandparents, but I was only there for a few hours.

Shannon said...

Ebbi, your kids are so dang cute! I love all the pics!

Cando said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!! You sucker. Well, now that I know I can keep tags on you and that hottie of a husband you have ;)

Anonymous said...

Ebbi, you have the cutest kids ever. They are adorable.

Lexie

Stacy said...

Cute pictures ya got there! We are going to K town in October and we will have to make it to a FOOTBALL game if they have a home game while we are there. Maybe your girls will help me babysit the twins heaven knows my boys are to busy to do the baby thing.