Today (well not really today, I am a few months behind so bare with me) Ella's teacher called me up and asked if I would like to come to her class and watch her get "whizzed" around the room on the "rolly chair" and hear all the nice things her classmates have to say about her? Of course I would she has been talking about this since the first day of school. As it turned out I was working so my mom and I showed up in our painting clothes (when my mom would come to my things in her clothes I would be so embarrassed, but not Ella! She was just so PROUD to have us there, makes me tear up thinking about it). We said a few Wonderful things about her, her Teacher said some Amazing things about her and then her classmates got up one by one and they all (even the boys) said "Oh Ella you are my best friend." "You are so nice and you dress so crazy sometimes (that got me a little...she is a trend setter) They laughed hysterically and We All had a Ball! I can't go anywhere where Ella's teacher is without him saying how Great she is and what an example she is to all her friends. (She really must have got her manners from her dad) Nov 3, 2008
Today (well not really today, I am a few months behind so bare with me) Ella's teacher called me up and asked if I would like to come to her class and watch her get "whizzed" around the room on the "rolly chair" and hear all the nice things her classmates have to say about her? Of course I would she has been talking about this since the first day of school. As it turned out I was working so my mom and I showed up in our painting clothes (when my mom would come to my things in her clothes I would be so embarrassed, but not Ella! She was just so PROUD to have us there, makes me tear up thinking about it). We said a few Wonderful things about her, her Teacher said some Amazing things about her and then her classmates got up one by one and they all (even the boys) said "Oh Ella you are my best friend." "You are so nice and you dress so crazy sometimes (that got me a little...she is a trend setter) They laughed hysterically and We All had a Ball! I can't go anywhere where Ella's teacher is without him saying how Great she is and what an example she is to all her friends. (She really must have got her manners from her dad)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment