Here you can see her face is really starting to get bad so I decided maybe the pacifier addiction was not helping our situation....
I gave Maya all of her pacifiers at once, she was so excited she was yelling at her brother and sisters to come see how cool this was. She put each one in her mouth sucked on it then took it out looked at it and went on to the next. After she realized all the nipples were cut off it wasn't really cool anymore. I put her to bed and handed her her pacie, she just looked at me like no way mom and handed it back. She cried a little after I left the room but she soon fell fast asleep. When she woke up we took each pacifier and put them in the trash. She was just throwing them in until she got to the last one and then she looked at it dropped it in slowly and laid her head on my mom's shoulder. That broke my heart!!! Unfortunately her face didn't clear up any... But we conquered the pacifier addiction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, Drew's wrestling experience is CRACKING.ME.UP. He is so cute. And good job on kicking the pacifier addiction, that is no easy feat (so I've heard, neither of my kids have wanted anything to do with pacifiers).
What blogging bug got into you- your kids are so dang cute- how is mya's little face doing- I kinda miss ya you know- hope work is going well! I havent call Becka yet- I am scared- well later- skater
Post a Comment