Maya doing her daily pencil sharpening duty... notice the pacifier in her mouth and the other one by her side. she was getting a little too dependant on them so I knew something had to be done...
Jul 6, 2009
Maya came into the kitchen and my first thought was that she had been playing in the water.... That would of been the easy way out... VASELINE more like it! It took about a week before her hair returned back to normal.
Maya doing her daily pencil sharpening duty... notice the pacifier in her mouth and the other one by her side. she was getting a little too dependant on them so I knew something had to be done...
Maya doing her daily pencil sharpening duty... notice the pacifier in her mouth and the other one by her side. she was getting a little too dependant on them so I knew something had to be done...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment