Maya's 2nd Birthday MOnKeY CAke. I have turned my cake making days over to Donann. She does a Fabulous job. We always call Maya "Monkey Maya" so what better than to have a monkey cake.
We were practicing singing Happy Birthday to her and she was not in the mood.
Although she was in the mood to eat it. (Notice the scar on her for head... one day that I was at work she was with Tyler going to pick up the kids from a friends and she was standing by the door inside Tyler's truck when Ella opened the door, not knowing she was there, and out she went right on the pavement.) That was the first incident.....
I got these shoes for Maya because they "quack" when she walks and it's a good way for us to know where she is at all times. I loved them, others may have felt differently. One day the girls and I went on a walk to the grocery store and we all came barreling into Glaziers loud and clear along with Maya quacking along and I saw someone I knew checking out. When she heard us laughing and quacking she looked at the clerk and said " oh my G...what in the H... is that?" I caught her eye and she said of course that would be YOU Ebbi and Your kids. Now this woman is kinda ornery and it made me so PROUD that of course it's US having fun!!! I thought "maybe YOU should try it sometime".. ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm pretty proud that you get so much blogging done at once. It takes me FOREVER to do one post. Your kids are darling by the way. Have you started a countdown to christmas?? Not because casey is coming,but because my hunk of burning love is coming.
Post a Comment