Jan 3, 2011

Holy Camoly it's been nearly a yr since I last posted. I can not believe I let it go so long. I did make my last blog into a book and we love it(if the pics were a little bigger and a few other minor details). So here's to a new year and all of the exciting resolutions I want to put into it. . . (brace yourself, I have more than one)...
1. Budget!
2. Be a more patient mom!
3. Work with my kids more (school, talents, goals. . )
4. Stop yelling at my favorite four kids!!!
5. Read more (books, magazines, whatever)
6. Run in at least three half marathons
7. Consider training for the St. George marathon (my friend Sara Williams totally inspired me last yr)
8. Be happy with the number on the scale (once I get this holiday buldge off :))
9. Learn to love to cook dinner..
10. Get more involved in community gatherings (I tend to be a home body)
11. Make a book for each of my kids so they can actually have a memory thats not on the comp screen.
12. Learn how to use my new Camera...Yipee, Yeah, Hooray!
13. Stay up to date on my blog!
14. Document the last year of our lives into a book on the web
15. Be Happy and Content with Life and what is has to offer me!!!
I'm sure when I post this I will come up with some more but for now I think these will keep me busy. . . ;)
Here's wishing us all the Best of Luck and Happiness in the coming year! I truelly am so Greatful for all that I have I could not ask for anything more!

No comments: